Funding Opportunities — FY19
Massachusetts 21st Century Community Learning Centers TA Session for New Sites
The federally funded 21st Century Community Learning Centers — Supporting Additional Time Grant (FC 647) will be posted on the Department's grants webpage by mid to late May 2018.
A non-binding Intent to Apply is due Friday, June 1, 2018, and full proposals will be due Thursday, June 28, 2018.
Due to the competitive nature of the grant, the Department is not able to respond to programmatic or content questions via email or telephone. We have scheduled a webinar to review the RFP and a series of conference calls to provide opportunities for applicants to ask questions in a public format.
Webinar — Review RFP/ Q & A — Thursday, May 31, 2018 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM.
Thirty (30) minute Q & A Sessions in conference call format:
- Monday, June 4th — 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday, June 7th — 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Monday, June 11th — 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday, June 14th — 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Monday, June 18th — 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday, June 21st — 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Monday, June 25th — 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Please register for any or all of these sessions. The system only allows each person to register for one date at a time. You will need to log out and log back in for each session for which you would like to register.
Log in/call in information for the webinar/conference calls will be sent to all registered participants. You may register for up to hour before the online session. After that, please call 781-338-3010 for log in/call details.
Potential applicants considering options for additional time should consult the following to guide planning:
Elements of Content-Rich 21st CCLC Programming
ELT Expectations for Implementation
Elements of Exemplary Programs
Recent RFPs — FY17-FY18
For FY17-FY18 programs (September 2016-August 2018):
- FC 645 (formerly 647-A1/A2) (Continuation Funds): FY18 | FY17
- FC 647 (formerly 647-B-1) (New Sites - Competitive): FY18 | FY17
- FC 646 (formerly 647-B-2) (Exemplary Programs -Competitive): FY18 | FY17
- FC 647-B-3 (Regional Network Development Grants - Non-Competitive): (FY12 and beyond awarded through RFR contracts)
- FC 644 (formerly 647-B-4) (Summer Enhancement Pilot Grants-Competitive & Continuation): FY18 | FY17 (Summer 2017)
- FC 245/244 (Enhanced Programs for Students with Disabilities- Non-Competitive): FY18 245/244 | FY17 245A / 245B
For a copy of earlier years' RFPs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For prior year's grant recipients, contact email@example.com.
All FY18 21st CCLC Recipients
FC 645 (formerly 647-A) (Continuation Funds): FY18 | FY17 | FY16
FC 647 (formerly 647-B-1) (New Sites ELT or OST - Competitive): FY18 | FY17 | FY16
FC 646 (formerly 647-B-2) (Exemplary Programs -Competitive): FY18 for ELT and OST | FY17 for ELT and OST (all prior years are for OST only) | FY16
FC 647-B-3 (Regional Networks for Collaboration and Resource Coordination): FY12-17*
Since FY12 Regional Networks were awarded through Comm-PASS (now COMMBUYS) RFR contracts. *Regions and lead entities are as follows: Northeast (Malden Public Schools, then Woburn Boys & Girls Club); Central (Worcester Public Schools); Southeast (Wareham Public Schools, then South Shore STARS); and West (Collaborative for Educational Services).
FC 644 (formerly 647-B-4) (Summer Enhancement Grants): FY17 (summer 2017) | FY16 (summer 2016)
FC 245 (formerly 245-B) (New) or 244 (formerly 245-A) (Continuation) (Enhanced Programs for Students with Disabilities): FY17 245-A/245-B | FY16 245-A/245-B