Potential applicants considering options for additional time should consult the following to guide planning:
Elements of Content-Rich 21st CCLC Programming
ELT Expectations for Implementation
Elements of Exemplary Programs
RFPs — FY17-FY19
For FY17-FY19 programs (September 2016–August 2019):
- FC 645 (formerly 647-A1/A2) (Continuation Funds): FY19 to be posted late summer | FY18 | FY17
- FC 647 (formerly 647-B-1) (New Sites - Competitive): FY19 | FY18 | FY17
- FC 646 (formerly 647-B-2) (Exemplary Programs -Competitive): FY19 | FY18 | FY17
- FC 644 (formerly 647-B-4) (Summer Enhancement Pilot Grants-Competitive & Continuation): FY19 to be posted late winter | FY18 (Summer 2018) | FY17 (Summer 2017)
- FC 245/244 (Enhanced Programs for Students with Disabilities- Non-Competitive): FY19 244 to be posted late summer; 245 in fall | FY18 245/244 | FY17 245A / 245B
- FC 647-B-3 (Regional Network Development Grants - Non-Competitive): (FY12 and beyond awarded through RFR contracts)
For a copy of earlier years' RFPs, please email email@example.com .
For prior year's grant recipients, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
All FY18 21st CCLC Recipients
FC 645 (formerly 647-A) (Continuation Funds): FY18 | FY17 | FY16
FC 647 (formerly 647-B-1) (New Sites ELT or OST - Competitive): FY18 | FY17 | FY16
FC 646 (formerly 647-B-2) (Exemplary Programs -Competitive): FY18 for ELT and OST | FY17 for ELT and OST (all prior years are for OST only) | FY16
FC 647-B-3 (Regional Networks for Collaboration and Resource Coordination): FY12-17*
Since FY12 Regional Networks were awarded through Comm-PASS (now COMMBUYS) RFR contracts. *Regions and lead entities are as follows: Northeast (Malden Public Schools, then Woburn Boys & Girls Club); Central (Worcester Public Schools); Southeast (Wareham Public Schools, then South Shore STARS); and West (Collaborative for Educational Services).
FC 644 (formerly 647-B-4) (Summer Enhancement Grants): FY17 (summer 2017) | FY16 (summer 2016)
FC 245 (formerly 245-B) (New) or 244 (formerly 245-A) (Continuation) (Enhanced Programs for Students with Disabilities): FY17 245-A/245-B | FY16 245-A/245-B