My Career Center
Effective April 2015, the following features will be removed from the aMAzing Educators platform: Search for Jobs; Post Jobs; Search Resumes; and Post Resumes. All current users will be contacted as soon as possible. Please do not create any new profiles or job postings within the aMAzing Educators platform at this point.
Your Career Center provides personalized information to help you meet your professional goals. You can create a Profile, Resume, and search for job opportunities across Massachusetts. Regardless of whether you are new to the education field or looking to advance your current career in education, your Career Center offers valuable information about being an educator in Massachusetts.
With aMAzing Educators and your Career Center, you can:
- Personalize and save information relevant to your career goals
- Search for job opportunities posted by public districts and schools;
- Use the radial distance feature to find positions near you
- Apply for opportunities that fit your preffered criteria
- Easily locate changes and updates to state requirements impacting educators
- Save time and avoid re-inputting information when using other Department of Elementary and Secondary web-based applications
If you already have a Career Center account (previously called a GEM Plan), please login.
In order to create a Career Center account, you must first have an Educator Licensing and Recruitment (ELAR) account. If you already have an ELAR account, please login and then follow the directions to create a Career Center account.
If you do not have an ELAR account, please create one first and then you will be prompted to create a Career Center account.