Fiscal Year 2016 Reporting Schedule
Data Management: For more information on data management and the online Work-Based Learning Database, please visit the Skills Library website
Connecting Activities Reporting Schedule
|First Quarter||July 1, 2015 September 30, 2015||Thursday, October 15, 2015|
|Second Quarter||October 1, 2015 December 31, 2015||Friday, January 15, 2016|
|Third Quarter||January 1, 2016 March 31, 2016||Friday, April 15, 2016|
|Fourth Quarter||April 1, 2016 June 30, 2016||Friday, July 15, 2016|
|Final Fiscal||July 1, 2015 June 30, 2016||Sunday, July 31, 2016|
Connecting Activities Reporting Requirements
Connecting Activities Quarterly Reports should include:
The Narrative (not more than ten pages) to address:
- A description of work-based learning and career development activities provided by your Connecting Activities program during the quarter, including job shadowing, career days, career exploration and career planning activities, field trips, worksite supervisor trainings, teacher externships, etc.
- A description of your professional development activities during the quarter.
- A Connecting Activities anecdotal "highlight" for the quarter.
- Challenge(s) you have overcome and challenge(s) you continue to face this quarter.
- In the Fourth Quarter report, describe any differences between your annual goals for students' work-based learning experiences and the actual outcomes for the year, and explain any reasons for those differences (whether the actual outcomes were higher or lower than the established goals).
The Student/Employer Work and Learning Performance Data Report including goals against outcomes generated from the online Work-Based Learning Database.
The "Activity List" or "Activity Summary" Report (required) generated from the online Work-Based Learning Database.
The Fiscal Reporting Form
*For legislative purposes, the grant period for this cycle of Connecting Activities funds is July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016. Numbers will be calculated based on all work-based learning outcomes during this period.