- Service-Learning and Education Related Websites
- Education Related Journals and Publications
- Massachusetts Public Schools Service-Learning Websites
- Service-Learning Related Bibliography
- Community Lessons: Integrating Service-Learning into K-12 Curriculum, A Promising Practices Guide
- Fulfilling Our Civic Mission: Service-Learning in Massachusetts
- Promising Practices
- Grade Level Project Ideas - Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Massachusetts Service Learning Leader Award Program
- Contextual Learning Portal - Connect with others who are creating contextual learning experiences in classrooms and out-of-school settings. Browse projects and resources and submit your own. Be inspired by others; get insights into ways of planning and organizing projects; find resources; and share your results! Great service-learning examples can be found here!
- Service-Learning in Massachusetts 2010-2011: Summary Report
II. Education Related Journals and Publications
Phi Delta Kappan the professional journal for education, addresses issues of policy and practice for educators at all levels. Advocating research-based school reform, the Kappan provides a forum for debate on controversial subjects. Published since 1915, the journal appears monthly September through June.
Public Education Network (PEN) seeks to build public demand and mobilize resources for quality public education for all children. PEN believes community engagement is the missing ingredient in school reform, and that the level of public involvement ultimately determines the quality of education provided by public schools. Subscribe to the PEN Weekly NewsBlast for weekly email updates on the latest education news.