Listed below is information that applicants need for proper submission of continuation grant proposals. Please share this information with all who will be involved in the submission process.
|Standard Contract Form and Application for Program Grants||
Standard Grant Application for FY2012
- There is a separate signature page and application for each fund code.
- The appropriate signature page is located within the individual grant application.
- Applicant Agency Contact information needs to be submitted on the individual program Budget Detail Pages. Please provide all requested information, including the four-digit district code.
- Use only FY2012 forms for submission of proposals. In each RFP at Required Forms is a list of links to these forms.
Each application submitted should contain the following in the order listed:
- Part I - General - Standard Contract Form and Application for Program Grants signature page, including the amount requested;
- Part II - Budget Detail Pages, including all applicant agency contact information;
- Part III - Required Program Information - SMARTT Program Planning Module;
- Statements of Assurances - Please note that three signatures are required;
- Budget Narratives - Direct, Indirect, Match; and
- SMARTT - Required elements must be completed online. Please respond to Part III Required Information through the SMARTT Program Planning Module.
|System for Managing Accountability and Results Through Technology (SMARTT)||
Applicants must complete the required elements of the SMARTT system.
There are no required SMARTT submissions for Fund Code: 342.|
Further information and directions can be found at SMARTT System Information.
|Subject to Appropriation|
All appropriations listed here are subject to change. The ESE will inform applicants as soon as possible if grant awards change.
Applications for state grant awards must be received by Thursday, May 12, 2011 no later than 4:00 p.m.|
Applications for federal grant awards must be received by Tuesday, August 2, 2011 no later than 4:00 p.m.
|Number of Sets Required||
Submit 2 sets of the application, each with the original signature in blue ink of the Superintendent/Executive Director/President.|
Adult and Community Learning Services
Massachusetts Department of
Elementary and Secondary Education
75 Pleasant Street 3rdFloor
Malden, MA 02148-4906