Information Services - Data Collection
SIF Weekly Update - May 24, 2013
Dear SIF District,
I'm sure you will see just how busy all of you, the Data Collection Staff, and our On-Boarding Team have been this week when you look at the below table! We are well on our way and I hope you are as excited about this journey as we are. The updated table identifies the SIF districts that have had their kick-off meeting and what their current status is.
- SchoolBrains, IMG, MMS, Pearson, and Rediker SIF Reporting Guides and Checklists are complete.
- SchoolBrains, IMG, MMS, Pearson, and Rediker dress rehearsal pre-on-boarding processes are underway.
- Pearson has not yet begun the Massachusetts SIF certification process.
- X2 has not yet begun the Massachusetts SIF certification process.
- Infinite Campus has not yet begun the Massachusetts SIF certification process, but they are working on their documentation.
- Worcester is working with their vendor (Visual SI) in the deployment of a new agent.
- We will be contacting all other SIF districts within the next week to set-up kick-off meetings.
- Any SIF district not in our SIF production environment by June 28, 2013 will be switched to the legacy application.
As always, we appreciate all that you are doing to assist us in making the SIF 2013 Program successful. Enjoy the long weekend.
Supervisor of Data Collection
Education Data Services
MA Department of Elementary & Secondary Education