Information Services - Data Collection
SIF Weekly Update - May 30, 2013
Dear SIF District,
We are nearing the end of another frantic week. I'm sure you are very busy with all you have to accomplish before the last day of school. I know that we have hit you with a few webinars in the month of June (SIF vendor kick-offs, 2013-2014 Data Element Changes, and I noticed that the RTTT Office has a few webinars scheduled for year 4 districts). Below are this week's milestones:
- Westport has begun their data load into our Staging/UAT environment.
- Gloucester, Northbridge, and Nantucket have completed their data load into our staging environment.
- Performance testing continues.
- 126 school districts have started the pre-on-boarding process, 49 kick-off meetings have been conducted, 43 districts are working on cleansing their data, 19 districts are prepared to move into our UAT environment.
- 69 kick-off meetings are currently scheduled and 8 are in the process of being scheduled.
- From June 3rd through June 10th the following vendors/districts will have kick-off meetings:
- 23 IMG districts
- 4 MMS districts
- 29 Pearson districts
- 32 Rediker districts
- 1 SchoolBrains district
- X2 started certification testing yesterday, May 30th.
- Pearson will begin the certification process next week.
- Worcester continues to work with Visual SI to deploy their new agent.
- Infinite Campus continues to work on the vendor specific documentation, but have not yet started the certification process.
- REMINDER: Any SIF district not in our production environment by June 28, 2013 will be switched to the legacy application.
The entire project team thanks you as always. Please do not hesitate to contact your Data Collection Support Specialist should you have questions or need help.
Supervisor of Data Collection
Education Data Services
MA Department of Elementary & Secondary Education