Information Services - Data Collection
SIF Weekly Update - June 14, 2013
Dear SIF District,
Below you will find this week's milestones for the SIF 2013 Program.
- SIF framework performance testing continues.
- We are continuing to work with your vendors to fix coding issues.
- 152 districts have started or completed the pre-on-boarding process.
- 3 districts have completed pre-on-boarding and are currently in our staging environment.
- 30 districts have completed data cleansing and we are waiting for connectivity testing.
- 43 districts have participated in kick-off meetings and have started the data cleansing process.
- 76 districts have participated in kick-off meetings and are about to begin the data cleansing process.
- Vendor certification continues for X2, Rediker, Infinite Campus, and Pearson.
- Foxborough Regional Charter School, Ashland, and Westport should make their way into our production environment over the next couple of days!
- On-Boarding for 30 additional School Brains, IMS, and MMS districts will begin.
- X2 and Infinite Campus should have their vendor specific documentation completed.
- For Year 4 RTTT districts or other RTTT districts who have yet to purchase an agent, Fund Code 204 (Supplemental SIF Funding) should be posted on our Grants Management website within the next 2 weeks and an email will be sent out once it's posted. We will also be conducting 2 short webinars to assist you with the writing of this non-competitive grant.
Please contact your Data Collection Support Specialist should you have questions.
Supervisor of Data Collection
Education Data Services
MA Department of Elementary & Secondary Education