Information Services - Data Collection
SIF Weekly Update - June 21, 2013
Dear SIF District,
It is hard to believe that the 2012-2013 school year is ending - this year certainly flew by! Below are this week's milestones:
- X2 has completed provisional certification.
- SIF framework performance testing continues.
- SchoolBrains, IMG, MMS, Pearson, and Rediker SIF reporting guides and checklists are complete.
- A kick-off meeting was held with Everett Public Schools.
- 166 districts have started (or completed) pre-on-boarding.
- Foxboro Charter School, Ashland, Westport, Gloucester and Northbridge have been on-boarded into our staging environment with at least two ready for production on Monday, June 24th.
- 152 districts have started or completed the pre-on-boarding process
- 44 districts have completed data cleansing and are waiting for connectivity testing.
- 38 districts have participated in a kick-off meeting and have started the data cleansing process.
- 81 districts have participated in a kick-off meeting and are about to commence the data cleansing process.
- Vendor certification continues for Infinite Campus and Pearson.
- Pre-on-boarding has started for additional SchoolBrains, IMG, and MMS districts.
- Foxboro Charter School, Ashland, Westport, Gloucester, and Northbridge in production.
- Begin on-Boarding for additional SchoolBrains, IMG, and MMS districts.
- Complete X2 and Infinite Campus documentation
- Continue working with Rediker, Pearson, and SunGard on the certification process.
- Any SIF district not in our production environment by June 28th, 2013 will be switched to the legacy application.
Please contact your Data Collection Support Specialist should you have questions and I hope you enjoy the first weekend of summer.
Supervisor of Data Collection
Education Data Services
MA Department of Elementary & Secondary Education