Education Laws and Regulations
603 CMR 3.00:
Private Occupational Schools
3.03: Application Process
In addition to the information required to be submitted by M.G.L. c. 75C, § 3, M.G.L. c. 75D, § 4 and M.G.L. c. 93, § 21B, all applicants for a license to operate a school shall submit the following to the Department:
(1) a completed application on a form provided by the Department;
(2) the required fee;
(3) certification from the State Auditor that the applicant is financially qualified to operate a school;
(4) surety in the amount determined by the State Auditor;
(5) an inspection report from the local building inspector certifying that the premises comply with the State Building Code (not applicable to correspondence schools); and
(6) an inspection report from the local fire department certifying that the premises comply with applicable fire codes (not applicable to correspondence schools).
603 CMR 3.00: M.G.L. c. 75C, § 7; c. 75D, § 8 and c. 93, § 21B.