Education Laws and Regulations
603 CMR 3.00:
Private Occupational Schools
3.05: Sales Representatives
(1) Any individual that the school employs as a sales representative shall be licensed by the Department. A representative's license shall remain valid for a period of two years from the date of issue.
(2) In addition to the information required to be submitted by M.G.L. c. 75C, § 3, M.G.L. c. 75D, § 7 and M.G.L. c. 93, § 21E, all applicants for a sales representative's license, or to renew such license, shall submit the following to the Department:
- (a) a completed application on a form provided by the Department;
- (b) the required fee;
- (c) proof of good moral character; and
- (d) surety in the amount of $ 1,000.
603 CMR 3.00: M.G.L. c. 75C, § 7; c. 75D, § 8 and c. 93, § 21B.