Education Laws and Regulations
603 CMR 3.00:
Private Occupational Schools
(1) Each school shall submit an outline describing each program to the Department, including the following information:
- (a) a brief description of each course;
- (b) a total number of instructional hours in each program and course;
- (c) the tuition charged for each program and course;
- (d) the minimum entrance requirements;
- (e) a description of the clinical off-campus training experiences in each program and course.
(2) A school shall notify the Department regarding any addition, modification or elimination of any program and/or course.
(3) A school shall give each prospective student a written outline of each program offered by the school. The outline shall contain course descriptions, entrance requirements, the total number of instructional hours required to obtain a certificate or diploma and the costs of the courses and programs.
603 CMR 3.00: M.G.L. c. 75C, § 7; c. 75D, § 8 and c. 93, § 21B.