Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System
Student Assessment Update: June 7, 2016
Customer Service Contacts
Logistics and Administration Support
MCAS Service Center
PARCC Support Center
Policy Questions (MCAS and PARCC)
Student Assessment Services
Latest Updates from Student Assessment Services
Spring 2016 PARCC and MCAS Data Review Schedule
A preliminary schedule for spring 2016 MCAS and PARCC data review and release dates is available. Please note that, because a non-representative population of students participated in MCAS and PARCC, aggregate results at the state level are not being reported in 2016. Contact Student Assessment Services at email@example.com or 781-338-3625 with any questions.
Preliminary MCAS-Alt Results
Preliminary MCAS-Alt results will be available in your school's DropBox in the Gateway portal on June 13. Portfolio Feedback Forms (PFFs) are available in PDF format and should be printed out and given to the teacher who compiled the alternate assessment portfolio. If you need assistance logging in, please see your district or organization Directory Administrator.
MCAS-Alt Score Appeals
The deadline for submitting MCAS-Alt score appeals is Friday, June 24 at 5:00 p.m. You must have kept a photocopy of the portfolio at the school to file a score appeal. Please refer to the score appeal application and frequently asked questions for additional information regarding MCAS-Alt score appeals.
ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Results and Score Reports
ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 score results and reports are now available electronically in WIDA AMS. Please review your results and contact our office with any questions. Additionally, paper copies of reports have already been delivered to your school, please contact us if you have not yet received them.
Instructions for accessing the results and reports in WIDA AMS, as well as a description of school and district shipments, are available in the most recent ELL Assessment Update - Release of ACCESS for ELLs Test Results.
- June 7: Complete high school STE PCPA and schedule UPS pickup of high school STE test materials
- June 7: Complete PARCC Post-Test Certification Form
- June 8: Deadline for pickup of high school STE test materials
Statewide Assessment Calendar for the 2016-2017 School Year
Principals, MCAS test coordinators, PARCC test coordinators, special education directors, and ELL directors receive this update based on contact information submitted to the Department. To change your email address or to add another staff member, please follow the instructions below:
- Public school districts, public schools, charter public schools, collaboratives, approved private special education schools: submit the new email address to your District-Level Directory Administrator.
- Test sites, adult education programs, out-of-state schools, SEIS-DYS programs: go online to the EOE Information Technology web page (select "District/School Information Update" as the subject) to submit your update (be sure to include your District and School Code).
We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.