Application for Massachusetts Initiative for New Teachers (MINT) Mentor Program Providers
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education is seeking up to two providers to develop and present a robust mentoring model consisting of a face-to-face Mentor Training workshop, along with an online training and support component.
The purpose of this program is to provide mentoring services to third-year MINT teachers in the former MINT districts of Lawrence and Worcester during the 2009-2010 school year; and training former MINT teachers as well as non-MINT teachers to become mentors.
To apply to provide this program, you need to submit a proposal, along with the required forms. The deadline for submitting proposals is April 17, 2009. For more information, follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://www.comm-pass.com
- Select the "Solicitation Search" link
- Enter 09EPQSL1 in the Document Number field. (Be sure that there are no extra spaces.)
- Select "Open" from the Document Status drop-down menu (just below the document number).
- Select the Search button, and then select the link for the solicitation that was found.
- Select the View icon (eye glasses) for the matching record to access all current information.
- Review the information under each tab.
- Select the record's "Other Information" tab, then click the "Browse Amendment History" link to access all previous versions of this record, if any.