Office of Digital Learning
Application for Summer Institute Providers (Assistive Technology)
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (ESE) is seeking one or more contractor(s) to develop and present two summer institutes (each at least one face-to-face follow up session in the fall) in locations across the state. The institutes will teach educators ways to use various technologies to enable students with disabilities to access the general curriculum.
To apply to provide this professional development, you need to submit a proposal, along with the required forms. (If you want to attend an institute, watch the EdTech headlines for an announcement later in the spring.) The deadline for submitting responses is Friday, March 30, 2012. For more information, follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://www.comm-pass.com .
- Click the "Solicitations" tab and then the "Search for a Solicitation" link.
- Enter "12CITSH1" in the keyword field.
- Click the Search button, and then click the link for the solicitation that was found.
- Select the View icon (eye glasses) for the solicitation to access all current information.
- Review the information under each tab.
- To read the requirements for the institute, click the "Specifications" tab.
- To access the forms that need to be completed, click the "Forms and Terms" tab.
- To find out if there have been any amendments to the RFR since it was posted, select the "Other Information" tab, and then click "Browse Amendment History."