Massachusetts State Performance Plan (MA SPP)
Activity Overview for Indicators #7, #8, #11, #12, #13, #14 and Special Education Program Plan Statement
|Indicator #7:||a - Early Childhood Outcomes: Entry Data Collection||Indicator #12 - ||Early Childhood Transition|
| ||b - Early Childhood Outcomes: Exit Data Collection||Indicator #13||Secondary Transition|
|Indicator #8 - ||Parental Involvement Survey||Indicator #14:||a - Post-School Outcomes: Student Profiles |
|Indicator # 11 - ||Initial Evaluation Timelines|| ||b - Post-School Outcomes: Follow-up|
| ||7b |
| ||7b |
- Fall 2014 and Spring 2015, districts will collect entry and exit data for preschool students with IEPs in order to measure their social-emotional, academic, and behavioral growth (Indicators 7a and 7b).
- Spring 2015, districts will administer a post-school outcomes survey to all students with IEPs who exited school the previous year (Indicator 14b).
- Fall 2015 - Complete Special Education Program Plan Statement - Due October 1, 2015.
- Spring 2016, districts will collect and report exit data for preschool students with IEPs in order to measure their social-emotional, academic, and behavioral growth (Indicators 7b).
- Spring 2016, districts will conduct a self-assessment and report data to determine compliance with secondary transition requirements: the percent of youth aged 16 and above with transition planning that includes appropriate measurable postsecondary goals based upon age appropriate transition assessment, transition services that will reasonably enable the student to meet his/her post-secondary goals, and annual IEP goals related to the student's transition services needs (Indicator 13).
Return to Memo