Massachusetts State Performance Plan (MA SPP)
Activity Overview for Indicators #7, #8, #11, #12, #13, #14 and Special Education Program Plan Statement
|Indicator #7:||a - Early Childhood Outcomes: Entry Data Collection||Indicator #12 - ||Early Childhood Transition|
| ||b - Early Childhood Outcomes: Exit Data Collection||Indicator #13||Secondary Transition|
|Indicator #8 - ||Parental Involvement Survey||Indicator #14:||a - Post-School Outcomes: Student Profiles |
|Indicator # 11 - ||Initial Evaluation Timelines|| ||b - Post-School Outcomes: Follow-up|
|Cohort 2|| ||11|
| ||7b |
- Winter/Spring 2014, districts will work with the ESE to administer a survey to measure the percent of parents with a child receiving special education services that report that schools facilitated parent involvement as a means of improving services and results for children with disabilities (Indicator 8).
- Spring 2014, districts will conduct a self-assessment and report data to measure the compliance with Indicator 12 - the percent of children referred by Early Intervention (Part C) prior to age 3, who are found eligible for special education (Part B) services, and who have an IEP developed and implemented by their third birthdays.
- Spring 2014, districts will collect exit data for preschool students with IEPs in order to measure their social-emotional, academic, and behavioral growth (Indicators 7b)
- Fall 2015 and Spring 2016, districts will collect and report entry and exit data for preschool students with IEPs in order to measure their social-emotional, academic, and behavioral growth (Indicators 7a and 7b).
- Spring 2016, districts will administer a post-school outcomes survey to all students with IEPs who exited school the previous year and report data to ESE (Indicator 14b).
Return to Memo