Professional Learning Series
The Kaleidoscope Collective regularly offers free professional learning opportunities to educators from across the Commonwealth who are interested in bringing Deeper Learning to their schools and classrooms. Educators have the opportunity to engage with colleagues in order to strategize ways to apply cutting edge practices and mindsets in their own virtual, hybrid, or in-person classrooms.
Kaleidoscope is now offering the following sessions:
- Engaging Students as Complex Thinkers:
- Key question: How can we engage student as complex thinkers in remote learning?
- Session date: Tuesday, May 18th (3:30 – 5:00)
- Designing for Equity
- Key question: How can we examine our curricular tasks for bias and blind spots?
- Session dates:
- Tuesday, June 8th (3:30 – 5:00)
Register for any of these sessions and share information about these sessions with our flyer .
Visit this site to stay up to date on Kaleidoscope's professional learning events and register to attend.
Last Updated: March 29, 2021