Comprehensive System of Personnel Development (CSPD)Training Project
Module Goal: Introduction of the issues related to youth with disabilities as they transition into adult life.
Module Objectives: To help you conceptualize transition planning as a dynamic and coordinated process by:
- recognizing the central role of the student in transition planning;
- becoming familiar with transition-related laws, regulations, and federal reporting requirements;
- understanding how to use the Massachusetts Transition Planning Form (TPF) and the IEP in the transition process;
- learning how secondary transition is linked to other education initiatives and systems.
Intended Audience: New Team Chairpersons, Special Education Teachers, Paraprofessionals, General Educators, and Related Providers.
Training length: 1–2 hours
- Links to Related Agencies
- Students with Disabilities
- Chapter 688 Description
- 688 referral form
- Tammy exercise
Last Updated: March 28, 2014