Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System
Student Assessment Update: April 2, 2014
Important Upcoming Dates
- April 11: Last day of the PARCC PBA Field Test Administration Window
- April 2: deadline for UPS pickup of ELA test materials
- April 2-9: discrepancy reporting period for ACCESS for ELLs tests
- April 3: deadline for scheduling UPS pickup of MCAS-Alt portfolios
- April 4: deadline for submitting:
- MCAS-Alt student portfolios
- MCAS Portfolio Performance Appeals (must be received by 5:00 p.m.)
- MCAS mathematics and science and technology/engineering reference sheets (accommodation 20)
- April 15: March Retest results scheduled to be available electronically in DropBox Central
- April 17: March Retest results scheduled to be available electronically in Edwin Analytics
- April 28: elementary and middle schools receive grades 3-8 Mathematics and STE test materials
- April 29: high schools receive grade 10 Mathematics test materials
- May 1: Parent/Guardian Reports for February Biology and March Retest delivered to school districts
About This Update
The Student Assessment Update provides important information about the state's testing programs. The update is scheduled to be distributed to schools on a bimonthly basis (less frequently in the summer). We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals, MCAS test coordinators, and ELL directors receive this update via email based on contact information that your school submitted to the Department. To change your email address or to add another staff member, please follow the instructions below:
- Public school districts, public schools, charter public schools, collaboratives, approved special education schools: Submit the new email address to your District-Level Directory Administrator, who is responsible for submitting contact information to the Department. A list of Directory Administrators is posted at www.doe.mass.edu/infoservices/data/diradmin/list.aspx.
- MCAS test sites, adult education programs, out-of-state schools, SEIS-DYS programs: Submit an email address (along with your District and School Code) to the Department at email@example.com.