Seeking Contractor for the Accessible Instructional Materials Library
The Massachusetts Dept. of Elementary and Secondary Education is seeking a contractor to provide the full services, oversight, and operation of the state's Accessible Instructional Materials Library, formerly known as the Vision Resources Library. The Library acquires and circulates Braille, large print, and tangible aids to eligible school-aged children in Massachusetts as required by their IEPs or 504 plans. The Library manages the services to students and schools on a lending library basis, serving as an additional resource to help districts meet their obligations to provide the specialized materials that their students require. The Library also collects eligibility data needed for funding through the Federal Quota Program.
To apply for this contract, you need to submit a proposal, along with the required forms. The deadline for submitting proposals is March 24, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. For more information, follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://www.comm-pass.com.
- Click the "Solicitations" tab at the top of the page, and then click "Search for a solicitation."
- Enter 10CITSH2 in the Document Number field. (Be sure that there are no extra spaces.)
- Select "Open" from the Document Status drop-down menu (just below the document number).
- Click the Search button, and then click the link for the solicitation that was found.
- Select the View icon (eye glasses) for the solicitation to access all current information.
- Review the information under each tab.
- To read the requirements for the institute, click the "Specifications" tab.
- To access the forms that need to be completed, click the "Forms and Terms" tab.
- To find out if there have been any amendments to the RFR since it was posted, select the "Other Information" tab, and then click "Browse Amendment History."