Instructions for Creating WIDA Personal Accounts
The password and instructions provided below may be used to create a WIDA personal account. Once a WIDA personal account is created, educators will have access to online training modules and other WIDA materials and resources. They should write down and securely store the user name and password for their personal account.
To create your WIDA personal account:
- Email ACCESS@doe.mass.edu to obtain a temporary user name and password.
- Go online to World-Class Instructional Design and Assessment(WIDA) website.
- In the box near the upper right corner, enter your user name, and your password. Both must be entered in lower case letters.
- Click LOG IN.
- On the next screen, click Continue.
- Select Massachusetts from the dropdown menu; then select your District Name. Click Continue. Complete the requested information to create an account, and click Create My Account.
- Your WIDA-assigned user name and the password you selected will be displayed, with a notice that an email has been sent to you with this information. If you do not see the email, please check the spelling of your email address, or your spam or junk mail folders, and/or check with your technology coordinator to be certain that your system is not blocking messages from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Return to the Home Page and click Log Out.
- Enter your personal user name and password, and log back in.
- To select an online test administrator training module, select ACCESS for ELLs Training Course & Quizzes. Follow online steps to access the appropriate online training module.
If you lose or forget your personal login information after creating your account, please visit the WIDA website and type in the email address used to create the account to receive a password reminder email. Do not create a new account.
Contact the WIDA Help Desk at 866-276-7735 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about creating a WIDA personal account.