Office of Digital Learning
Webinar for Potential CMVS Applicants on May 16
The Department will hold a webinar on Friday, May 16, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. to familiarize potential applicants with the application process and the requirements for Commonwealth Virtual schools.
To access the webinar, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to: http://commonwealthofmass.centurylinkccc.com/centurylinkWeb/intech
- Click "enter as a guest" and type your name and email address. Then click "join meeting."
- At the "connect audio" screen, click "dial in" and then dial 1-877-820-7831 from your telephone. When prompted , use passcode 921235, followed by the # sign.
- Note that you must have Flash enabled.
- If you wish, you can use the information above to test your system in advance.
For more information about the application process, see http://www.doe.mass.edu/odl/cmvs/app-process.html.