Office for Food and Nutrition Programs
Electronic Reimbursement Claim and Commodity Food Allocation/Acceptance
|To:||All Public Schools|
|From:||Kathleen C. Millett, Administrator|
Nutrition, Health and Safety
|Date:||December 21, 2005|
Starting in January 2006, public schools will be able to enter their Food Allocation/Acceptance Notice (offer sheet) and Claim for Reimbursement electronically. We plan to make this option available to all schools and Child Care Centers later in the school year.
To access your commodity order form through the DOE Security Portal, follow these steps:
- Contact your district IT Director for a user id and password. Request to have the Directory Administration security role "Nutrition Commodity Orders" be assigned to your user id.
- You will find the Security Portal on the DOE website at https://www4.doemass.org.
- Under the "Select Program Area" drop down box, scroll down and select "Security Portal". You will be prompted to enter your user id and password. (Note: If you have not already been assigned a user id and password, this should be available from your district directory administrator.)
- Email Martha Herlihy or Ahmed Bilimoria at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request that your submission status be changed from print to Internet web offer. For the reimbursement claim, email Neal Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to access your offer sheet or claim electronically until we change your status in our computer.
- Follow the instructions in the Commodity Offer Form Training Guide and the Reimbursement Claim Guide available at the www.doe.mass.edu/cnp/.
Due to the limitations of our computer system, once you change your status you will not receive a printed offer sheet in February or any subsequent month. You may reverse your electronic status by emailing this office before the next month's offer sheet is generated. Since you will no longer be receiving a printed offer sheet, you must access all Commodity Updates and other notifications from our web site at www.doe.mass.edu/cnp/.
- We expect offer sheets to be available on or about the following dates.
|February 22, 2006||May 24, 2006|
|March 22, 2006||June 21, 2006|
|April 26, 2006|| |
Questions regarding accessing the DOE Security Portal should be addressed to Sayannanth Imm at email@example.com or 781-338-6809. Questions regarding accessing the ordering form should be addressed to Ahmed Bilimoria at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 781-338-6473 or Martha Herlihy at email@example.com or by telephone at 781-338-6473. Questions regarding the reimbursement claim should be directed to Neal Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 781-338-6576.