Assigning User Access for Online Nutrition School Lunch Claims and Commodity Ordering
|To:||All Child Nutrition Program Recipients|
|From:||Kathleen C. Millett, Administrator, Schoool Nutrition and Health|
|Date:||September 11, 2006|
The user who will be processing nutrition claims and/or commodity ordering should contact their Directory Administrator or IT person.
The Directory Administrator should perform the following steps:
- Use the Directory Administrator application through the DOE Security Portal.
- Select the school district that the user will be processing claims and/or commodity orders for.
- Find the user; if the user is not in the district, add the user.
- Assign these roles to the users as needed (Note: These roles are district level only, and not school/organization level roles).
- Assign Nutrition Commodity Orders - Allows user to access the commodity ordering portion.
- Assign Nutrition School Lunch (SL) - Allows access to enter school lunch claims.
*DO NOT assign Nutrition School Lunch non-submit-This is a special role and should only be assigned if you want the user to be able to enter data and save, but *NOT* be able to submit it to the DOE. This role is usually assigned to a delegate or assistant, such as a Management Company employee, to perform data entry while awaiting approval of personnel who has submission authority.