Department of Elementary and Secondary Education's Website Policies
References to External Resources
Reference in this web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Our Office is not responsible for and does not in any way guarantee the accuracy of information in other sites accessible through links herein.
Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education may, at its discretion, link to sites owned, operated, or sponsored by the following entities:
- State, federal, and local governmental entities;
- Associations of government professionals;
- Private, nonprofit entities
We will not link to websites that:
- Are owned and operated by a commercial venture for the sole purpose of sales and or marketing;
- Are overtly sponsored or supported by a commercial venture;
- Are associated with political or advocacy groups for a political party, organization, or candidate running for office;
- Promote or exhibit hate, bias, discrimination, pornography; libelous or otherwise defamatory content;
- Promote any religion or religious viewpoint;
- Are individual or personal home pages.
The Department may make an exception and link to a commercial venture when using technology provided and/or supported by said commercial venture.
more about external links