603 CMR 14.00:
Education of English Learners Regulations
- 14.01: Scope and Purpose
- 14.02: Identification and Assessment of Students
- 14.03: Census
- 14.04: Placement of Students in English Learner Education Programs
- 14.05: English Literacy and Fluency Requirements for Teachers of English Language Classrooms
- 14.06: Parental Right of Enforcement
- 14.07: Assignment of English Learners to Teachers in School Districts
- 14.08: Career Vocational Technical Teachers and Administrators
- 14.09: English Learner Parent Advisory Councils
- View All Sections
Most recently amended by the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education: June 26, 2018
M.G.L. c. 69, § 1B; c. 69, §§ 1J and 1K, as amended by St. 2010, c. 12, § 3; c. 71, § 38G; c. 71A, as amended by St. 2017, c. 138.
For an official copy of these regulations, please contact the State House Bookstore, at 617-727-2834 or visit Massachusetts State Bookstore.