603 CMR 28.00
- 28.01: Authority, Scope and Purpose
- 28.02: Definitions
- 28.03: Administration and Personnel
- 28.04: Referral and Evaluation
- 28.05: The Team Process and Development of the IEP
- 28.06: Placement and Service Options
- 28.07: Parent Involvement
- 28.08: Continuum of Options for Dispute Resolution
- 28.09: Approval of Public or Private Day and Residential Special Education School Programs
- 28.10: School District Responsibility
- View All Sections
Most recently amended by the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education: March 27, 2018
M.G.L. c. 69, § 1B; c. 69, §§ 1J and 1K, as amended by St. 2010, c. 12, § 3; c. 71, § 38G.
For an official copy of these regulations, please contact the State House Bookstore, at 617-727-2834 or visit Massachusetts State Bookstore.