603 CMR 35.00
Evaluation of Educators
These regulations replace the current Regulations on Evaluation of Teachers and Administrators and accompanying Principles of Effective Teaching and Principles of Effective Administrative Leadership, as adopted in 1995.
- 35.01: Scope and Purpose
- 35.02: Definitions
- 35.03: Standards and Indicators of Effective Teaching Practice
- 35.04: Standards and Indicators of Effective Administrative Leadership Practice
- 35.05: Evaluation of Administrators under Individual Employment Contracts
- 35.06: Evaluation Cycle
- 35.07: Evidence Used in Evaluation
- 35.08: Performance Level Ratings
- 35.09: Peer Assistance and Review
- 35.10: Implementation and Reporting
- View All Sections
Most Recently Amended by the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education: February 28, 2017.
603 CMR 35.00: M.G.L. c.69, §1B; c.71, §38
For an official copy of these regulations, please contact the State House Bookstore, at 617-727-2834 or visit Massachusetts State Bookstore.